Welcome to Trustic!
ELIGIBILITY, LICENSE AND REPRESENTATIONS
Proprietary Rights in Site Content; Limited License
Restrictions on Data Collection/Termination
Without our prior consent, you may not:
- use any automated means to access this Site or collect any information from the Site (including, without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts or other automatic devices or programs);
- frame the Site, utilize framing techniques to enclose any Content or other proprietary information, place pop-up windows over this Site's pages, or otherwise affect the display of this Site's pages;
- engage in the practices of "screen scraping," "database scraping" or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining content or other information;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of commercial or non-commercial solicitation or bulk communications of any kind to any Nextate User or third party;
- Use data provided by Trustic, provided in any manner whatsoever, for any competing uses or purposes. You further agree that you have never used data, provided in any manner whatsoever, from Trustic in the past to compete with the products or services of Trustic; or
- use this Site in any manner that violates applicable law or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this Site.
We may terminate, disable or throttle your access to, or use of, this Site and the Services at any time without notice for any reason, with or without cause at our sole discretion.
The following provisions of this Agreement shall survive termination of your use or access to the Site: the sections concerning Indemnification, Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, Waiver, Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution, and General Provisions, and any other provision that by its terms survives termination of your use or access to the Site.
You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted or shared by you through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful material. You further agree not to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of Users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications. Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Service or the Site or for any other purpose. You further agree that you may not use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site. In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- except where authorized by the Company, register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, operate a User account on behalf of or for the benefit of any person who is not eligible to register for or operate a User account in their own name, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with or authority to act on behalf of any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from any natural person under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from any User;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other malicious or tracking computer code, files or programs designed to track, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another User;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from that person and the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site; or
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of the Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose the Company or its Users to any harm or liability of any type.
User Content Posted on the Site
By posting User Content to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will not expire.
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS AND DISCLOSURES
The decision to do business with us electronically is yours. This document informs you of your rights concerning Disclosures.
All information relating to any prospective guarantor that is requested by any registration form on the Site will be provided via the Site directly by such prospective guarantor.
You consent to receive SMS messages (including text messages), calls and messages (including prerecorded and artificial voice and autodialed) from us, our agents, representatives, affiliates or anyone calling on our behalf at the specific number(s) you have provided to us, or numbers we can reasonably associate with your account (through skip trace, caller ID capture or other means), with information or questions about your application, loan and/or account. You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone numbers that you have provided to us are your numbers and not someone else's. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone numbers you have provided to us. You agree to alert us whenever you stop using a particular telephone number.
We offer you the chance to enroll to receive SMS/text messages from Trustic, such as account-related news and alerts and/or offers for products and services. By enrolling in Trustic's SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive text messages from Trustic to your mobile phone number provided, and you certify that your mobile number provided is true and accurate and that you are authorized to enroll the designated mobile number to receive such text messages. You acknowledge and agree that the text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system and that standard message and data rates apply. Consent to receive SMS/text messages is not required as a condition of purchase.
To unsubscribe from text messages at any time, text STOP SMS to 888-429-0480 or reply STOP to any text message you receive from Trustic. You consent that following such a request to unsubscribe, you may receive one final text message from Trustic confirming your request. For help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TELEMARKETING CALLS: If you have provided consent for telemarketing calls, you agree that (i) we, our agents, representatives, affiliates, third parties, and anyone calling on our behalf may call, email or SMS messages (including text messages) you at the numbers and addresses you have provided for purposes of describing goods and services that may be of interest to you, offered by us, our affiliates and/or third parties; (ii) agree these calls, text and email messages may be made using an automatic dialing or email system technology and/or involve prerecorded and/or artificial voice messaging. Your consent, if provided, will be effective even if the number you have provided is registered on any state or federal Do-Not-Call (DNC) list. This consent for telemarketing calls shall remain in effect until you revoke it. Your consent to telemarketing calls may be revoked by informing the telemarketing representative, or any other method, which ensures we receive the revocation.
Your consent to telemarketing calls is not a condition of obtaining your loan.
You also understand that your cellular or mobile telephone provider will charge you according to the type of plan you carry.
Opt-Out: You can revoke your consent by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by calling Support at 888-429-0480. You may also reach us in writing to us at the following address: Trustic, 859 N La Salle, unit 4, Chicago, IL, 60610, Attention: Opt-out.
CALL RECORDING AND MONITORING: You consent to the recording and monitoring, for quality assurance, training, risk management and/or collection purposes, of any call that you place with us (or our agents, representatives, affiliates, third parties or anyone calling on our behalf) or that we (or our agents, representatives, affiliates, third parties or anyone calling on our behalf) place to you.
Electronic Communications. Any Disclosures will be provided to you electronically through http://trustic.com either on our Site or via electronic mail to the email address you provided. If you require paper copies of such Disclosures, you may sign in to your account on our Site and print the documents desired or you may write to us at the mailing address provided below and a paper copy will be sent to you at a cost of up to $5.00 per document requested. A request for a paper copy of any Disclosure will not be considered a withdrawal of your consent to receive Disclosures electronically. We may discontinue electronic provision of Disclosures at any time in our sole discretion.
Scope of Consent. Your consent to receive Disclosures and transact business electronically, and our agreement to do so, applies to any transactions to which such Disclosures relate between you and Trustic. Your consent will remain in effect for so long as you are a User and, if you are no longer a User, will continue until such a time as all Disclosures relevant to transactions that occurred while you were a User have been made.
Consenting to Do Business Electronically. Before you decide to do business electronically with Trustic, you should consider whether you have the required hardware and software capabilities described below.
Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access and retain Disclosures electronically, you must satisfy the following computer hardware and software requirements: access to the Internet; an email account and related software capable of receiving email through the Internet; supported Web browsing software (Chrome version 32.0 or higher, Firefox version 26.0 or higher, Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher, or Safari version 7.0 or higher); and hardware capable of running this software. To ensure access and optimal printing of your loan documents in PDF format, you must have Adobe Reader.
Additional Mobile Technology Requirements. If you are accessing our site and the Disclosures electronically via a mobile device (such as a smart phone, tablet, and the like), in addition to the above requirements you must make sure that you have software on your mobile device that allows you to print and save the Disclosures presented to you during the application process. These applications can be found for most mobile devices in the device's respective "app store". If you do not have these capabilities on your mobile device, please access our site through a device that provides these capabilities.
Withdrawing Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Disclosures electronically by contacting us at the address below. However, once you have withdrawn your consent you will not be able to request or guarantee loans on our Site. If you have a pending loan request on our Site we will terminate it and remove it from our system. If you are acting as a potential guarantor for a loan, your guarantor nomination will be cancelled and the borrower will have to nominate a different guarantor. If you have already received a loan that has been funded, all previously agreed to terms and conditions will remain in effect, and we will send Disclosures to your verified home address provided during registration. If you are a guarantor on a loan, all previously agreed to terms and conditions will remain in effect, and we will send Disclosures to your verified home address provided during registration.
How to Contact Us regarding Electronic Disclosures. You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Member Support at 888-429-0480. You may also reach us in writing to us at the following address: Trustic, 859 N La Salle, unit 4, Chicago, IL, 60610, Attention: Disclosures.
You will print a copy of this Agreement for your records and you agree and acknowledge that you can access, receive and retain all Disclosures electronically sent via email or posted on the Site.
Change in Your Contact Information. You will keep us informed of any change in your email or home mailing address so that you can continue to receive all Disclosures in a timely fashion. You must notify us of the change by sending an email to email@example.com calling 888-429-0480. You also agree to update your registered residence address and telephone number on the Site if they change.
If you are acting as a guarantor for a loan, you also agree to notify us of any change to your home address via email or telephone using the contact information provided above.
Registration Data; Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site or otherwise requested by the Company ("Registration Data"); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to the Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete; (d) promptly notify the Company regarding any material changes to information or circumstances that could affect your eligibility to continue to use the Site or Service or the terms on which you use the Site or Service; and (e) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS
Trustic and other Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of the Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. The Company's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to our Designated Agent as set forth below:
Attention: Legal Department
859 N La Salle, unit 4, Chicago, IL, 60610
To meet the notice requirements under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, the Company has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at the Company's sole discretion, the memberships of members who are deemed to be repeat infringers. The Company may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the memberships of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site or the Service ("Submissions"), provided by you to the Company are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of the Company. The Company shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Links to Other Web Sites and Content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Services) links to other web sites ("Third Party Sites"), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, software and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Content"). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Content posted on the Site, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability or policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Content. Inclusion of or linking to any Third Party Site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users, including persons acting as your guarantors. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
None of Company's, its parent, any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, providers or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors or licensors (collectively the "Trustic Parties") guarantees the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, reliability, completeness, or usefulness of any of the Content and the Trustic Parties disclaim liability for errors or omissions in the Content.
This Site and all of the Content is provided "as is" and "as available," without any warranty, either express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or title. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results of your use of the Content. The Trustic Parties do not warrant that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. This does not affect those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this Agreement.
The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of any User Content or Third Party Content. Although we provide rules for User conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what Users post on the Site and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on the Site or in connection with any User Content or Third Party Content. The Company is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Site or Service. The Company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Service to obtain a loan.
The Site and the Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. The Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications. The Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content, financial damages or lost profits, loss of business, or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third Party Content posted on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users of the Site, whether online or offline.
The Company reserves the right to change any and all content contained in the Site and any Services offered through the Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Company.
Limitation on Liability
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP. IN NO CASE, WILL THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $1000. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF NO FEES ARE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM THE COMPANY, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction
Please visit our Q&A Hub for more information.